Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas 2008

This Christmas we were blessed to spend the holiday with all of our families. We spent Christmas Eve and Morning with my parents and sister in Sonora and came home Christmas Day to see my dad and grandma and all of Rob's family. We had such a great time and are ready to do it all over again!

He gets this Shady Deals face from Uncle Robbie
Opening presents

Mama's gonna get you Ty Ty!


Tara and Addy


Big Brother Parker...YAY!!!!


Cousin's


Brother and Sister


CHEESE!


Garrett's crazy rendition of our Christmas Tree

Ornanments are delicious!


Nana and Papaw

I love wine!


My sister and me

My sissy and me

G-Mom and Daddy


Ashlee and Garrett...now parents of TWO!


Uncle B and Uncle G


Dreidel, Dreidel, Dreidel, I made you out of clay.

Juli and Jeff

My parents Christmas Tree...cut down from their 10 acres in Sonora


2 comments:

DeDe Weeks said...

Very nice Christmas, indeed.

The Loughran's said...

LOVED Christmas! Thank you again so much for having us all :)